Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!!!!

Sometimes you might hear people talk about how much "traffic" there site has received, how many "hits" it got, how many "page views" they had. Basically this is a way for the site/blog to monitor how many people visit their site. With all the craziness during this season I really didn’t have a chance to monitor how many people actually visited this site during the season. I went back and checked the stats and was surprised to see that there were more than 12,000 ‘hits’ from April 3 until September 1. That more than doubled my expectations of getting 5,000 total ‘hits’ during that time period.

I want to thank everyone that visits SFU on a regular basis and also the occasional reader. You’ve helped me accomplish my goal and have helped make SFU a success. Hopefully the momentum will carry over to the coming months and years.

I want to thank everyone for their e-mails and continued support. You are always welcome to e-mail me or post comments on the topics. I look forward to hearing from you.

**Disclaimer: I also want to make sure everyone knows that their personal information is safe. No data is collected that would directly identify an individual user. The information I receive is limited. Again, no personal information is collected. If you have any concerns please contact me and I will do my best to answer all questions you might have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will -

Congratulations on having such a successful web site (based on the number of hits versus the expected number of hits)!

Jane